Learners credited with this Sub Skill Module will be able to demonstrate knowledge of working place fires, their probable causes, how to prevent them, how they are detected and how to apply emergency fire fighting procedures.
- Short Courses
- National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment: Level 2
- Maintain a Conveyor Belt in the Mining and Mineral Sector
- Advanced Emergency Preparedness Course
- National Certificate: Occupational Hygiene, Safety and Environment: Mining and Minerals: Level 3
- Training Safety Officer Level 1