Persons credited with this Sub Skill Module will be able to demonstrate knowledge pertaining to the preparation, conducting, recording and follow-up actions of a planned task observation at a working place.
- Short Courses
- National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment: Level 2
- Mining Safety Certificate
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment (HIRA) Management Certificate
- National Certificate: Occupational Hygiene, Safety and Environment: Mining and Minerals: Level 3
- Training Safety Officer Level 1