*Each Module can be purchased individually.
This Skill Set Module Consists of the following Sub Skill Modules:
- Sub Skill Module 20 Demonstrate knowledge and use of hand operated fire fighting equipment.
- Sub Skill Module 47 Demonstrate knowledge pertaining to fires in working places.
- Sub Skill Module 45 Respond to, implement and manage emergencies according to an emergency action plan in a workplace.
- Sub Skill Module 36 Apply environmental management tools to assess impacts.
- Sub Skill Module 60 Provide risk-based primary emergency care/first aid in the workplace.
- Module 20: Demonstrate Knowledge and use of Hand Operated Fire Fighting Equipment
- Module 36: Apply Environmental Management Tools to Assess Impacts
- Module 45: Emergency Action plan in a Workplace
- Module 47: Demonstrate Knowledge pertaining to Fires in the Working Places
- Module 60: Provide risk-based primary emergency care/first aid in the workplace