*Each Module can be purchased individually.
This Skill Set Module Consists of the following Sub Skill Modules:
- Sub Skill Module 1 Describe the functions of the workplace health and safety representatives.
- Sub Skill Module 2 Explain basic health and safety principles in and around the workplace.
- Sub Skill Module 20 Demonstrate knowledge and use of hand operated fire fighting equipment.
- Sub Skill Module 46 Conduct a continuous risk assessment in a workplace.
- Sub Skill Module 57 Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant current occupational health and safety legislation.
- Sub Skill Module 60 Provide risk-based primary emergency care/first aid in the workplace.
- Module 1: Describe the Functions of the Workplace Health and Safety Representative.
- Module 2: Explain basic health and safety principles in and around the workplace
- Module 20: Demonstrate Knowledge and use of Hand Operated Fire Fighting Equipment
- Module 46: Conduct a Continuous Risk Assessment in a Workplace
- Module 57: Demonstrate understanding of relevant current Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
- Module 60: Provide risk-based primary emergency care/first aid in the workplace