This Sub Skill Module requires learners to Explain basic health and safety principles in and around the workplace
The qualifying learner is capable to Explain basic health and safety principles in and around the workplace
- The duties of both the employees and employers with regard to Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace
- General safety rules in a workplace.
- The use and application of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in a workplace
- The need for good housekeeping in the workplace
- Applying emergency procedures in the workplace